Skilled Nursing Services
Maintaining your health is vital to living life to the fullest. For those residents who require special attention and care, we provide a wide range of skilled services including 24-hour nursing care. Speech, physical and occupational therapy are available as well as other services your doctor may order. For today and tomorrow, the Treyton Oak Towers tradition makes this community the right home for you or for someone you love.
More information on our complete continuum of care here: So Much More Than a “Nursing Home”
At the end of the day we believe that the health and safety of our residents is the most important part of the services that we provide. Please use our contact form to ask any questions or schedule a tour to see our facilities in person!
- On-going quality assurance program
- Social services to assist with personal needs
- Individualized activities programs
- Registered dietitian
- Three meals per day including snacks
- Specialized menus to meet the dietary needs of each resident